Our commitment to privacy
The information we collect and how we use it
- Subscribing to IHME updates and newsletters
- If you would like to receive email updates about IHME’s research, we ask that you provide a valid email address.
- Ordering IHME publications
- If you would like to receive printed copies of IHME publications, you may request a copy on our website. We ask for your mailing information so we can send you the printed materials you requested.
- Applying to the Post-Bachelor Fellowship
- As part of the online application process for the Post-Bachelor Fellowship, we collect personal information, as well as information about your academic career. This includes first name, middle initial, last name, phone number, address, university, GPA, area of study, race, sex, reasons for your interest in IHME, how you heard about the program, résumé, and a personal statement. This information helps us process your application and is only used by those within the Education and Training department at IHME.
- Requesting data from the Global Health Data Exchange (GHDx)
- As part of our efforts to share the data we collect around the world, we make available a number of datasets from IHME and other organizations. We used to require a user name and valid email address to access these data. As of February 2012, we no longer require this information to download data. If you previously registered, we have deleted your account information permanently from our records.