This page was last updated at 2:00 p.m. Pacific, June 10, 2022. As the pandemic continues to recede, IHME will update its COVID-19 models and forecasts at the beginning of each month. In the meantime, our researchers will keep track of any developments that might require more frequent updates.
Download the most recent estimates at the links below:
- Data dictionary
- Data release information sheet
- Reference scenario 2020
- Reference scenario 2021
- Reference scenario 2022
- 80% mask use scenario 2020
- 80% mask use scenario 2021
- 80% mask use scenario 2022
- Antiviral access scenario 2020
- Antiviral access scenario 2021
- Antiviral access scenario 2022
- Checksum (sha-256)
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.